Yamaha Rhino Review
New for 2008 Yamaha Rhino models:
- All the new 686cc engine puts out more power broadband. New four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression and forged pistons bumps power and efficiency.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in almost all conditions and altitude, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Tough, keeping the door rotomolded mud, water and dirt on the path where they are.
- New four-wheel disc brakes stopped providing unsurpassed power, and a new parking brake super comfortable.
- Cool, comfortable new steering wheel and new passenger grabbed the handle.
- Now with two cup holders for convenience larger creatures.
- New underhood tool-free air filter is a snap service.
- New Stainless Steel Exhaust with Spherical joints
- New front differential
- CV Joints bigger and As
- Bigger and Radiator Fan
- New Brake Pad Material - Reduces squeaks
- CVT filter has been redesigned